Keep your horse fed with a premium hay bag designed for stall and travel feeding that’s safer and better for your horse.
When it comes to feeding your horse when they’re not grazing an open field you need a hay bag that can help monitor how much food they intake but also keeps them grazing slowly and comfortably. That’s why we created the Majestic Ally Hay Bag to suit a travel trailer, stall, or other space, so they can eat a hay without you having to worry about overeating or wasting excess hay.
Farm-Friendly Color Options
Our high-quality, super durable hay bags are not only built for rugged daily use them come in a variety of colors to better match your horse or your individual style. In fact, we offer Black with Orange straps , Royal Blue with Turquoise straps, Red with Black Straps, Hunter Green with Yellow straps, Dark Grey with Black Strap to make them easier to blend in with other horse accessories or to make them easier to spot in dark trailers or barns.
- Premium Hay Bag for Horses
- Simulates Grazing for Slow Feeding
- Heavy-Duty 1000 D Nylon Material
- 7”x7” opening for Easy feeding on one side
- 3”x3” opening for Slow feeding on other side
- Faux Leather ventilated bottom
- Bottom with cross tape support
- D-Ring on bottom for stabilization
- Available in Five(5) Distinct Color
- Reinforced Resilience for Animals – We use a heavy-duty 1000 D Nylon with ultra-strong stitching for durability, faux leather over nylon fabric on bottom provides extra strength and ventilation and to keep to your Hay dry.
- Bag Design, Reduce Overall Food Waste – A smarter, more animal-friendly design this 27” x 19” x 7.5” hay feeder bag with 7x7" hole on one side and 3"x3" holes on other side keeps them from gulping too much food or air at the same time to reduce over-spill and hay mess, which can save you time and money.
- Slow Feed and Easy Feed 2 in 1 Bag Design: This Bag has opening on both the sides. While 7” x7” round openings on one side allows your horses to eat comfortable at a more natural pace, the 3X3" on other side allows slow feeding, that simulates natural grazing, also improve their overall digestion and helps slow down your equine while eating to reduce stomach problems or indigestion.
- Easy to Hang with D-rings – Our bag features 2 D rings on the top center and 2 on sides at the center of the gusset for easy hanging options and a D-ring at the bottom so you can tie them to the wall, fence, etc. to provide extra stabilization to keep hay bag in place when your horse or sheep is eating so they stay in place; all for better accessibility.
- Elegant look with contrast color strap, available in multiple colors: Contrast color strap from one end to another, on the bottom and and on openings is provided for strength as well as for a unique and stylish looks. We provide 4 farm friendly colors. Black with Orange Strap, Blue with Turquoise strap, Hunter green with Yellow Strap, Red with Black strap and Grey with Black Strap.
Shipping & Returns Policy
All products are shipped within 48-72 business hours and usually delivered within 3-8 business days.
If you aren't completely satisfied with your product, return the item within 14 days of delivery for a refund (see refund policy for more details)